Breakout Trading System 1.27
Breakout idea and implementation
A breakout is a common forex trading strategy used by many traders. Our breakout strategy is based on a breakout of a breakout zone and can be used on multiple time frames. Higher probability breakouts need strong trends or volatile conditions behind the market. Strong trends are more likely going to have the force to successfully break through.
When a position should be opened?
The positions should be opened when the price breaks out of a breakout zone. A long position should be opened when there is a breakout of the upper `Breakout Trading Strategy` channel line. A short position should be opened when there is a breakout of the lower `Breakout Trading Strategy` channel line. We recommend you to use pending orders.
When a position should be closed?
All of your positions will be closed only on reaching the “TP” level completely or if your stop loss is reached.
What is to be noted?
- Delete or change your pending order if buy or sell zones will disappear or move.
- Please test `Breakout Trading Strategy` System on your demo account first.
- Please don’t risk more than 3% per trade.
- Do not chase the trend. When you have missed timely entry, better wait for another trade.
- Do not increase you position if you see few signals in a same time.
When Exactly To Open And Close Your Trades To Make The Biggest Possible Profit From Almost Every Price Movement
The system includes:
➠ Adaptive Trend Channel and Breakout Signal Indicator
➠ Trading Calculator
➠ Sound Alerts
➠ Pop-Up Alerts
➠ Email Alerts
➠ Push Notifications
Reliable signals 100% percent no repaint
Supports all Markets & Timeframes.