The EA uses iCCI (Commodity Channel Index, CCI) indicator value on the last four bars and Open/Close prices on the last three bars. A position opening signal is checked if less than 20 seconds remain before closing the current bar (this is a very rare solution) and if there are no positions opened by this EA.
Position opening conditions
- cci – array of CCI indicator values;
- Open and Close – open and close prices arrays, respectively.
Main trading settings
- Lots – constant position volume (if martingale and incremental volume increase are disabled) or this is an initial lot for martingale and incremental volume increase;
- Stop Loss (“0.0” → disabled);
- Take Profit (“0.0” → disabled);
- Trailing Stop (“0.0” → disabled);
- Trailing Step.
- CCI: averaging period – averaging period;
- CCI: type of price – type of price to calculate the indicator.
It can be specified in one of the following ways:
- fixed lot (Lots);
- martingale (Use martingale);
- incremental volume increase (Use step by step).
Let’s consider the last two methods of setting positions volume in more detail:
The method is applied only if a loss-making position (positions) is present in trading history. Main settings:
- Use martingale – martingale flag;
- Martingale coefficient – position volume increase ratio;
- Ordinal number of the losing trade – index of a losing trade the volume increase starts from;
- Maximum number of multiplications – maximum number of position volume increases in a row.
Volume incremental increase
The method is applied to a series of loss-making or profitable positions. Main settings:
- Use step by step – incremental lot increase flag;
- Step lots – position volume increase step;
- Maximum lots – maximum volume to be used with incremental lot increase;
- Use step after… – apply incremental volume increase after:
- … losing – a losing trade;
- … profitable – a profitable trade.
When using martingale, Stop Loss, Take Profit, Trailing Stop and Trailing Step parameters should be selected carefully apart from the martingale settings.