The EA based on iMACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, MACD) and iStochastic (Stochastic Oscillator). The robot works only when a new bar appears, while trailing works on each tick.
- specify a working timeframe (Work timeframe) – main timeframe used to define the moment a new bar emerges
- specify MACD indicator timeframe (MACD: timeframe)
- specify Stochastic indicator timeframe (Stochastic: timeframe)
- specify various stop loss and take profit for BUY and SELL positions
When defining a trading signal, Stochastic is additionally checked for levels:
- for a BUY signal, Stochastic indicator on bar #0 should be less than Stochastic level BUY
- for a SELL signal, Stochastic indicator on bar #0 should exceed Stochastic level SELL
Full equation of BUY signals:
(MACD #0 > MACD #1) AND (MACD #1 < 0.0) AND (Stochastic #0 < Stochastic level BUY) AND (Stochastic #0 > Stochastic #1)
Full equation of SELL signals:
(MACD #0 < MACD #1) AND (MACD #1 > 0.0) AND (Stochastic #0 > Stochastic level SELL) AND (Stochastic #0 < Stochastic #1)
You may use OHLC mode for faster optimization, although make sure to test in “Every tick” or “Every tick based on real ticks” mode after that.