The EA uses ADX, CCI, RVI, WPR and EMA. It works with all Timeframes, the BEST is M1.
The idea is to work with a trigger. Often come indicators signals, although the trend is not yet received. This is where the trigger and start the trade if the trend arrives.
The EA can trade with trigger, without trigger and both.
To optimize one proceeds as follows:
- Set only ADX Strategy to “true”, the WPR-Strategy “false”;
- Trigger and More Trades on “false”;
- Optimize “Main signal” settings and ADX Strategy settings;
- ADX Strategy set to “false” and WPR-Strategy on “true”;
- Optimize “WPRSignal” Settings;
- Enable trigger and optimize MA_Trigger values (when you like trade on trigger);
- Enable “More Trades” (when you like trade with and without trigger);
It will works on all time frames. When the trigger is activated, the EA only works with trigger-signals and uses the EMA for the trade. If More-trades is active, the EA works with signals with and without trigger.
if you have a good set-file found, mail me and I gladly exchange with you set-Files.
If you know improvements, mail me and I’ll try to fruition this.
if you find errors, mail me and I’ll try to fix them.
FOR BACKTESTING YOU SHOULD HAVE A MODELLING QUALITY FROM 99.90% AND TEST IT ON EVERY TICK!!!